Well it's not getting any better. If anything worse really.
I've gone through a bottle of hand gel in the space of a week and a half... my last bottle lasted nearly three weeks. So I appear to be twice as bad as before.
It's not really helping that the toilet flush is broken and that's setting off all sorts of contamination and germ problems for me till our landlord grace's us with a plumber to fix it...
But today, I was taking the memory card out of my camera and it's battery popped out of it's fixing. It's the little rechargeable thing that came with it and when I pushed it back under the plastic holder I had a panic in case the chemicals inside it where leaking and it had got on my thumb and I was going to go blind. I put three lots of my hand gel on and then washed my hands in the kitchen as well and I still feel like I've got chemicals all over my hands. The battery didn't even feel wet or anything and the only thing that was wrong with it was that it had slipped out of it's plastic holder. But now my thumb feels all hot and I keep thinking that the battery acid is burning through my skin and it's getting everywhere and it's going to damage my skin and my eyes. I'm scared to let my thumb touch anything but it feels weird and warm and I can't stop my brain churning over the thoughts
No comments:
Post a Comment