Well I just had the freakiest OCD nightmare and now I can't sleep at all. I can't stop thinking about it. It's made me completely paranoid. I now have a desperate need to check every room in my house and make sure that my mum and my dog are still alive. I would be shouted at grumpily for this considering that it is 3am here. But still, I want to go and do it. I am so far resisting.
Right, well I'll put it into some level of perspective for you. Or, at least, I'll try. I don't know if this is overly graphic or not. It is for me but then I am the one suffering from all the fear. So just in case it is, I'm warning you. Don't say I didn't.
I am in a very realistic dream version of my house.Sitting in bed on the laptop, with the TV on, much like I am right at this moment. I hear my mum get up to let the dog out, all fairly normal so far. When she comes back there is a bang. I think very little of it and start listening to some music through headphones. Then I start to feel edgy. It's very quiet in the house apart from me. I keep checking the door. Hearing noises and seeing shadows that are all nothing. Then the door opens. A man comes in. He is holding a knife dripping with blood. My bedroom is on the first floor and he is standing between me and the door, neither of us is exactly small and nippy so he is completely blocking my exit. I'm trapped and I know he is going to attack me and rape me and cut me etc. Then, the really OCD bit, he starts shouting about how he's going to give me AIDS. I screamed then and woke up.
I know it's a dream but it freaked me right out. I woke up hyperventilating and hot. I'm completely panicking. It's made worse by the fact that I'm now doing exactly what I was at the start of my dream. I'm sitting in bed watching shadows and staring at the door with fear and paranoia, waiting for it to open. I'm sitting hear listening for any noise outside of my room. I have no idea what to really do. I'm so scared and paranoid but I'm trying not to give in and act on it. I know that it was just a dream but it was so realistic. It could easily have been real based on it's looks. I really want to go back to sleep and forget about it totally but I'm plagued by the thoughts and the feeling that it is all about to become real.
No comments:
Post a Comment