Nothing is sacred anymore. Everything everywhere feels dirty and germy. I have this little bottle of anti-bacterial hand gel and I use it loads and loads now. I take it everywhere and blob it on whenever I touch something I think might be dirty, which is a lot. Mum bought me it because I stopped being able to touch the dog and play with her but I now use it for everything.
Even as I type I'm thinking about putting more on. I only just used it as well. I used it when I saw a mark on my laptop's power supply and I used it again a couple of minutes later because I picked up an old bottle in the cupboard (like some how age makes it dirtier when it's just been in a cupboard).
But even with this gel that says it kills 99.99% of germs fast, I feel like my hands aren't properly washed. Like I should go wash them in the bathroom with soap and water as well or they aren't clean. The gel probably makes them cleaner than soap and water would but I can't shake feeling like I need to actually go and wash them.
I wash my hands so much now that my fiance says he can smell my hands from across the room. But I don't feel like they are ever clean enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment